Are you meeting all OSHA and MSHA standards for employee safe hearing environments? More importantly, how would you know? If average weighted sound levels are above 85 decibels in your facility (about the noise of a home vacuum cleaner), then you need a Hearing Conservation Program.
Safe With Sound Industrial Hearing Services is Northwest Ohio’s most comprehensive developer of Hearing Conservation Services for companies like yours. With offsite and onsite mobile testing capabilities, we offer more flexibility in testing than any other service in the region; avoiding employee absenteeism and improving efficiency.
Our Hearing Conservation Training and Testing is 100% OSHA and MSHA compliant, and Industrial Hearing Services maintains duplicate employee test results for redundant compliancy for your company.
What to Expect from Industrial Hearing Services
• CAOHC Certified Occupational Hearing Conservationists
• Test results reviewed and approved by Certified Audiologist
• State of the art testing Sound Booths with ambient noise levels well below OSHA and MSHA standards proving improved testing accuracy.
• Full listing of employees testing at STS 10dB classification
• Full listing of employees with recordable ST S 10dB classification
• Full listing of all employee test results (inlcudes baseline, previous and current tests and any standard threshold shifts)
• Individual consultation with employees to explain test results, including threshold and agerelated changes
Industrial Hearing Services Hearing Conservation Training
• Fulfills all OSHA mandatory standards and requirements
• Multiple training formats: Classroom style or one-on-one in our mobile testing center
We would like to opportunity to show you how we can take the liability and time out of Hearing Conservation Training. Let us do a free site evaluation for OSHA sound level risks and provide you with useful information on how to get started.
Additionally, if you book a company Hearing Conservation Training program in 2017, we can offer discounts on hearing protection or assistance hardware for all of your employees.
Safe with Sound Industrial Hearing Services
FindlayHearing.com | Jodi@findlayhearing.com | 419-422-5242
930 Plaza St | Findlay, OH 45840